This is definitely the area most demanded in today's massage. This is the major complaints for most of the clients from repetitive stress, computer work, and other manual handling works. A unique combination of lomilomi massage in the head, neck and shoulder area and how to sequence and integrate it into a full body massage. It is a combination of anatomy, joint movement, trigger points, stretching, and technical massage to address the most used and abused area in the body. This can be done to sit in a chair or lay face down on a massage table.
1. Tension headaches, migraine headaches, and signs of them
2. Sinuses and signs of them 3. Advanced treatment massage Duration: 5.5 hrs. 9:30am - 3:30pm Saturday/
or Sunday. Fee Normal price $150. *Early Bird Price 2 weeks prior to commencement date $120.
• History and identifying the types of the headaches in ancient Polynesian
• Headaches and current studies (cluster headaches, migraine headaches)
• Causes of sinuses
• Types of sinuses massage.
• Treatment massage on 18 major points for headaches and sinuses
• Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage
• Take the next step:
• Do you want to feel light, relaxed and energised again? Muscle tension, aches and pains can often hold us back from doing the things we want or need to do. Our head, neck and shoulder massage is beautifully relaxing and targets all the places you hold the most tension – the head, neck and shoulders. Choose your desired level of pressure, whether you need a strong massage to relieve built up tension, or a gentle and tranquil experience if you just need a break from busy life.
• A head, neck and shoulder massage is a wonderful way to ease shoulder and neck tension while gaining a peaceful retreat from the outside world. Head, Neck and Should massage may help:
• Reduce stress • Release anxiety
• Headaches and migraine
• Muscle Tension
• Increase circulation
• Boost the immune system
• This massage can also help with a number of health conditions, including:
• Relieve sinusitis
• Jaw problems
• Inner ear conditions
• Dizziness and Vertigo
• Eye strain